Are you inquisitive about writing a story for our food and beverage website? We welcome collaborations from food writers, food bloggers, and cooking fans! Guys, after all food is happiness and we are here to create happiness for our readers.
We strongly recommend you study our submission pointers underneath earlier than sending us an email or submitting a an article. Not simplest will we undergo our criteria, however we also let you know how you may assure a response from our editorial crew. So make certain you study to the very cease to discover!
If you’re searching “Food + Write For Us” we know you probably had to search a zillion blogs before landing here.
The good news is that you won’t have to search anymore because we’re open for Food Guest Posts from all of you wonderful people out there who love reading and experimenting, all things but food!
Drop in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org after reading our submission guidelines.
As for the content itself:
- Content that inspires, educates, or motivates readers in some way. PR Bulls likes content that gets people off their couches and into the world of business or gets individuals to try something new to expand their limits or grow as humans.
- Content that provides insight. PR Bulls likes content that gives a deeper, more analytical look into current news and trends, ideally with some kind of actionable tip, even if that tip is something as simple as “keep an eye on this trend, it will be important later this year.”
- Content that comes with a distinct, unique message. You need to bring something of value to the table. Try to avoid content that has already been covered on the site. This is where personal experience, current events, and the conjunction of the two are excellent as fodder. If you’re writing something historical or very basic, you’re liable to be rejected. Remember; don’t just cover news, bring your unique perspective to that news.
- Content that provides actionable advice. This is a publication for highly motivated entrepreneurs and small business owners. Platitudes and motivational quotes are rarely good enough; you need specific tips or specific examples of how an entrepreneur can mimic your success or improve upon what you have done to avoid pitfalls or failures.
- Content that comes from trustworthy sources. If you cite quotes or information, studies or statistics, always make sure you’re citing from a primary source whenever possible. Additionally, make sure to vet the information for accuracy and statistical viability. A study of five people isn’t representative of all that much.
- Content that includes valuable links. When citing sources, make sure they add to the piece, not duplicated it. PR Bulls likes a few links, as long as they provide value. We prefer to link to other Merrchant/Raletta content.
- Make sure your article is error free (we are very particular about certain things such as capitalization, terms, and punctuation).
- Submit original work. Work you didn’t write is not acceptable. Warmed over posts (something you published previously with just a few new tweaks added) are also unacceptable. (Know that we usually spot these, and they make us very, very unhappy).
- Submit a unique article with a minimum of 1000 words and 100% copyscaped.
We will help you spread your food-related ideas with our audience.