We love bling around festival time but we’re not great fans of glitter on our food.
Not everything that shines is okay to eat — read labels carefully before adding glitter to your food; ingredients must be clearly marked ‘edible’.
Here are five safer ways to add light and bright to your party with table accessories:
- Drape a sequinned tablecloth. Make it as blingy as you like.
- Place a gleaming candelabra as the centrepiece on the table. You can light the candles for added glam.
- Pick plates and chargers with gold accents.
- Gilded napkin rings will bring a touch of shimmer to your table.
- Bring everything together with flower arrangements in contrasting colours.
Related Article: How to Prepare Your Kitchen For an Extravagant Dinner Party?