60 ml sugar syrup
45 ml lemon juice
90 ml orange juice
15 ml peach puree
15 ml grenadine
60 ml tequila
15 ml blue curacao
Ice as required
- Blend together the orange juice, peach puree, tequila, 15 ml lemon juice and ice. Pour into a tall glass with a scoop of ice.
- Drizzle grenadine along the sides of the glass.
- Blend together the blue curacao, 30 ml lemon juice, and sugar syrup and top up the glass. Serve.
150 ml brut sparkling wine
For the limoncello sorbet:
½ cup limoncello
Zest of two lemons, finely grated
1 ½ cups sugar
Pinch of salt
½ cup lemon juice
2 cups water
- For the limoncello sorbet, combine the water and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is completely dissolved and the mixture thickens (about 5 minutes). Allow it to cool.
- Pour the cold syrup into a bowl and stir in the lemon zest, juice, limoncello and salt. Cover and refrigerate for a day or at least 2 hours. Pour the cool mixture into an ice cream maker and churn or blend with a hand blender and freeze till it sets.
- Add 2 scoops of the sorbet to a champagne saucer. Top up with the sparkling wine.
- Garnish with lemon zest and serve.
4 mint sprigs
30 ml Cointreau
120 ml dry white wine
Cucumber slices, as required
- Add the cucumber slices and mint leaves to a brandy balloon.
- Add 30 ml of Cointreau and top up with the wine and a few cubes of ice. Serve.
30 ml sugar syrup
15 ml lemon juice
1 curry leaf
1 fresh avocado
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender with a few cubes of ice.
- Pour into a small rimmed martini glass. Serve.
60 ml sugar syrup
30 ml lemon juice
2 pinches crushed black pepper
100 g muskmelon
- Blend all the ingredients together with a few cubes of ice in a blender. Pour into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with black pepper and serve.
Show off these super cool cocktails at the next party!