Toast this season with icy quenchers. We mix up a delectable collection of breezy cocktails.
60 ml sugar syrup
45 ml lemon juice
90 ml orange juice
15 ml peach puree
15 ml grenadine
60 ml tequila
15 ml blue curacao
Ice as required
- Blend together the orange juice, peach puree, tequila, 15 ml lemon juice and ice. Pour into a tall glass with a scoop of ice.
- Drizzle grenadine along the sides of the glass.
- Blend together the blue curacao, 30 ml lemon juice, and sugar syrup and top up the glass. Serve.
150 ml brut sparkling wine
For the limoncello sorbet:
½ cup limoncello
Zest of two lemons, finely grated
1 ½ cups sugar
Pinch of salt
½ cup lemon juice
2 cups water
- For the limoncello sorbet, combine the water and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is completely dissolved and the mixture thickens (about 5 minutes). Allow it to cool.
- Pour the cold syrup into a bowl and stir in the lemon zest, juice, limoncello and salt. Cover and refrigerate for a day or at least 2 hours. Pour the cool mixture into an ice cream maker and churn or blend with a hand blender and freeze till it sets.
- Add 2 scoops of the sorbet to a champagne saucer. Top up with the sparkling wine.
- Garnish with lemon zest and serve.
4 mint sprigs
30 ml Cointreau
120 ml dry white wine
Cucumber slices, as required
- Add the cucumber slices and mint leaves to a brandy balloon.
- Add 30 ml of Cointreau and top up with the wine and a few cubes of ice. Serve.
30 ml sugar syrup
15 ml lemon juice
1 curry leaf
1 fresh avocado
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender with a few cubes of ice.
- Pour into a small rimmed martini glass. Serve.
60 ml sugar syrup
30 ml lemon juice
2 pinches crushed black pepper
100 g muskmelon
- Blend all the ingredients together with a few cubes of ice in a blender. Pour into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with black pepper and serve.
Show off these super cool cocktails at the next party!
[…] We are back with a delicious Mangolicious spread of five amazing mango recipes to try this summer. […]
[…] tasty fried cocktail […]