Bored with regular omelettes? This Spanish omelette recipe promises an exotic variation rich in taste and flavours.
Salt, to taste
2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped or spring onions, finely chopped
½ tsp black pepper powder
1 tsp butter
4 small peeled and diced potatoes
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 cube of cheese, grated
- Mix butter and onion and cook on high for 2 minutes in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add potatoes, mix and cover with a lid and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Beat the eggs lightly. Add spring onions/coriander leaves, salt and black pepper powder and pour this egg mixture over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Preheat the grill for 3 minutes.
- Place the bowl on the grill and cook on combi for 5 minutes or till the eggs are set and the top is golden brown. (Note: In case your eggs are still runny, microwave on high for 2 minutes.)
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Tip: You can also add some tomatoes for more flavour.
Energy: 871 kcal
Protein: 40 kcal
Fat: 43 kcal
P.S: Did you try our Creamy Cheese Macaroni Recipe yet?