The taste of this timeless Pineapple cake recipe is endearing to both children and adults.
Nothing beats the refreshing goodness of a home-baked cake as it’s the perfect way to celebrate an occasion.
300 grams approx.
5 minutes – 30 minutes
¼ tsp pineapple essence
¾ tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt
½ cup lukewarm water
½ tin milkmaid (200 g)
1 cup refined flour
½ cup softened butter
Dry cherry for garnishing
- Sift the refined flour, baking powder and salt through a fine sieve and keep aside.
- Beat butter and milkmaid till soft and creamy.
- Add lukewarm water and beat the mixture till bubbles start to appear.
- Gradually, add flour and pineapple essence.
- Line the base of a microwave-safe dish with butter paper. Pour the mixture in it. Garnish with some dry cherries. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool the cake for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a serving dish.
Note: For browning, preheat the oven. Bake the cake in a greased cake-tin on convention mode at 185 for 30 minutes.
Energy: 1347 kcal
Protein: 16 g
Fat: 100 g
Also Try: Chocolate Walnut Cake