People have always looked for improved ways to prepare their meals. These days, kitchen gadgets are more impressive than ever. As more and more people are learning to appreciate the advantages of electric pressure cookers, these small appliances are becoming just as popular as microwaves and toaster ovens. The Instant Pot, probably the most famous electric pressure cooker, has been the most in-demand kitchen appliance for years. However, Ninja has released a handy appliance that might be even better! In fact, the Ninja Foodi is one of the top kitchen appliances out there. As it can replace various kitchen gadgets, it’s no wonder Ninja Foodi recipes are taking over the world by a storm.
The Ninja Foodi does it all
Most all-in-one kitchen gadgets turn out to be mediocre, but the Ninja Foodi isn’t one of them.
This gadget really does everything they say it does.
Whether you got it as a gift or you bought it yourself, the Ninja Foodi won’t be one of those appliances that just take up space on your kitchen counter and collect dust.
You will actually use it on a daily basis.
You can use it as a pressure cooker, roaster, steamer, air fryer, dehydrator, and slow cooker, even as an oven.
With this useful appliance, you can make a wide variety of dishes – breakfast dishes, dinner dishes, side dishes, appetizers, etc.
What makes this product stand out is that it can create perfectly crunchy foods or foods that are moist on the inside and crispy on the outside.
There are so many options you will never run out of Ninja Foodi recipes to treat your friends and family.
With the help of Ninja Foodi, you can make the same dishes you make in an instant pot, slow cooker, or air fryer in the exact same way. Just use the right button on your Ninja Foodi to match the cooking method.
For instance, if you chose an air fryer recipe, you would select the ”air crisp” button on the Ninja Foodi. For an instant pot recipe, the ”pressure cooker” button would be the right match.
How does it work?
Since it has two different lids, the Ninja Foodi can be easily used as both an air fryer as well as a pressure cooker.
It comes with an air fryer lid that is attached to the appliance and does not come off but opens up to the side when pressure cooking. It also has a pressure cooker lid that isn’t permanently attached.
You put on the pressure cooker lid which has a venting and sealing function when using it as an electric pressure cooker.
The Ninja Foodi also has a wire trivet whose handles reverse.
That means you can pressure cook different kinds of food at the same time – for example, meat and vegetables.
It also comes with an air fryer basket you should put in before closing the permanent lid when using it as an air fryer.
The permanent air fryer lid allows for airflow or convection during the cooking process.
There are many additional accessories you can purchase for your Foodi, such as roasting pans, baking pans, and dehydrating racks.
It is well-made and sturdy
The Ninja Foodi is durable – you’ll be making Ninja Foodi recipes in it for years to come.
Of course, the only condition is that you read and follow the instruction manual.
Provided that you use it and wash it properly, you won’t have to buy a new pressure cooker any time soon.
Also, make sure the Ninja Foodi is properly packed in its original package and handled with care in order to prevent any physical damage if you need to transport your kitchen gadgets.
Simple Ninja Foodi recipes no one can resist
1. French Fries
When prepared in the Ninja Foodi, French fries are healthier but taste just as good.
You get an amazing flavour and texture, minus all the excess oil and fat.
To make the perfect crispy fries we all love so much, use medium russet potatoes, just a few drops of olive oil, and salt.
To make sure they are evenly fried and crispy, flip your potatoes every 7 minutes.
2. Roast Chicken
To make this simple chicken recipe, start by pressure cooking the chicken to create tender, juicy meat.
Then, air fry the chicken. The air fry will help to lock in the juices and form a crispy outer layer.
Finally, turn the leftover juices from your pot into mouth-watering gravy using the sauté function.
3. Air Fryer Onion Rings
Another fried dish gets a healthier makeover thanks to the Ninja Foodi.
Crispy fried onion rings go well with meat or as a snack on their own.
Plus, they take only 20 minutes to make.
- First, cut onion rings into thick slices and let them soak for 1-2 hours in buttermilk.
- Next, dip the onions in flour.
- Then, dip them in a bowl of beaten eggs, let the excess drip off, and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Fry the onions in the air fryer (about 5 minutes on each side) until they turn golden and crispy.
4. Air Fryer Plate Nachos
This Ninja Foodi recipe is a perfect choice for a quick weeknight dinner.
- First, line the basket of the air fryer with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Next, put in the nachos, add tortilla chips, grilled chicken, and black beans.
- Then, add a layer of white queso.
- Top with grape tomatoes and green onions.
- Air fry until they are nice and crispy.
5. Slow Cooker Beef Taco Soup
- Brown the beef in a skillet, then add 1 taco seasoning packet following the instructions on the package.
- Prepare black beans, diced tomatoes, a can of beef broth, 1 cup of corn, 1 cup of water, and a dash of cayenne pepper.
- Next, place the meat and all the other ingredients in the slow cooker. Cook the soup on low for 8 hours.
6. Slow Cooker Maple Roast
- First, spray a 6-quart slow cooker using non-stick cooking spray and put your beef roast on the bottom.
- Then, place vegetables (baby carrots, red potatoes) around it.
- Next, pour one cup of maple syrup over the entire thing together with ½ cup of water.
- Then, evenly sprinkle some sage and salt. Finally, cover the dish and cook for 8 hours on low.
[…] make the dish, you need to cook the vegetables in a pressure cooker and prepare the masala sauce separately, but at the same […]