Summers are the best time to make the most of the national fruit—mango. And what better way to treat yourself than the good ol’ mango popsicles?
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
A cup of mango puree
1 ⅓ cup thick yoghurt
⅓ cup icing sugar
- Mix 2 tablespoons of yoghurt, 1 tablespoon of icing sugar along with the mango puree in a bowl.
- Combine together the leftover vanilla paste, yoghurt and icing sugar in a separate bowl.
- Add a tablespoon of the mango puree mix to every popsicle mould (or paper cup). Top it up with the yoghurt mix. Gently swirl until an attractive visual effect is obtained.
- Arrange these moulds (or paper cups) in the freezer and leave them for an hour.
- Add popsicle sticks (or ice cream sticks) and place them back in the freezer for at least six hours if not overnight.