The Mango Chia Pudding is a perfect bowl of deliciousness.
Alternating layers of vanilla-infused chia pudding and mango cream provide the textures to every scoop. It is vegan and is super healthy.
Chia seeds are a great source of calcium, iron, antioxidants, fibre and omega-3 fatty acids. Together with mango that is packed with nutrients, it makes a wholesome breakfast to kickstart the day or served in delicate glasses, makes for a yummylicious dessert.
For a mango lover like me, this one gets a big thumbs up.
Mango Chia Pudding Recipe
½ tsp Cinnamon powder
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp honey/maple syrup
2 ripe mangoes, chopped
2 cups coconut milk
4 tbsp chia seeds
- Stir together 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon powder, chia seeds and coconut milk until well combined.
- Refrigerate overnight or for 4 hours to allow the chia seeds to expand and soften.
- Puree the mangoes with 1 tbsp honey/maple syrup and save a few chunks for garnishing.
- Create layers of the chia mixture and the mango puree alternately in serving glasses.
- Garnish with those mango chunks saved and serve chilled.