This recipe for a blackberry mocktail couldn’t be more straightforward.
Mocktails made with blackberries are a tasty way to provide a non-alcoholic beverage with energizing tastes and a lovely presentation. Blackberries are little nutritional powerhouses. They are abundant in fiber and vitamin C. They are also an excellent source of antioxidants, benefiting your skin and general wellness.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your ingredients and learn these blackberries mingle mocktail recipes below:
Top 5 Best Blackberry Mocktail Recipes.
#1: Blackberry Hibiscus Bellini
Blackberry Hibiscus Bellini is one of the best drinks mingle mocktails can provide. It is a frothy concoction of sweet hibiscus and juicy blackberry juice. This mocktail is low in calories, naturally flavored with pure cane sugar and fruit juices, and made with purified components.
- Carbonated water
- Pure cane sugar
- Blackberry juice concentrate
- Natural flavors
- Fairtrade organic hibiscus flower extract
- Citric and malic acid
- Add 4 oz Mingle Blackberry Hibiscus Bellini.
- Put seasonal fresh berries or pomegranate seeds.
- Add cooled Mingle to a champagne flute or old-fashioned double glass with ice, add fresh berries or pomegranate seeds, and decorate with a skewer of berries.
|Service Size||4 oz|
|4 service per container|
|Amount per serving|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates 5g||2%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
|Includes 5g Added Sugar||10%|
#2: Blackberry Lime Mocktail
Taste this cool Blackberry Lime Mocktail that has been sweetened with agave and topped with fresh fruit for a summertime drink. This sweet and berry-citrus mingle mocktails is ideal for rehydrating and staying cool.
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 cups fresh water
- 3-4 tbsps. agave syrup
- ½ cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
- Combine fresh blackberries and lime juice in a dish, and thoroughly crush the fruits before serving.
- Mix the water and agave thoroughly after adding them.
- Crush some ice in the drink.
- Until the cups are 3/4 full, add 3-4 tbsps of mulled blackberries to the bottom of the glass, then 1⁄2 cup of the mocktail liquid combination.
- You may also add fresh blackberries, lime slices, and rosemary as extra garnishes.
#3: Blackberry Mojito
Mint and lime make the best flavor combination, and mojitos are my all-time favorite beverage. It’s common to make fruity mojitos. Thus it’s time for a blackberry mojito without alcohol!
Although it is a straightforward recipe, you must mix the blackberries and mint. Crush the blackberries in the glass first, then add the mint, and muddle the drink gently, unleashing the taste of the mint.
- ½ ounce lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoons frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 4-6 fresh blackberries
- 6-8 fresh mint leaves
- 2 ounces of coconut water
- 3 ounces of club soda
- Ice cubes
- Put fresh blackberries, mint leaves, lime juice, frozen pink lemonade solution, and lime juice into a glass.
- Add 4-6 fresh blackberries, 1-2 tablespoons of iced pink lemonade concentrate and 6–8 fresh mint leaves.
- Crush the blackberries and gently muddle mint leaves to release flavor. Do not tear the mint leaves.
- Add coconut water, 2 ounces, and ice cubes
- Add club soda to finish.
- Sprinkle with more blackberries or mint leaves, if desired.
#4: Blackberry Fizz Mocktail
This mingle mocktails recipe has a cool touch thanks to the lime and mint. Blackberries are perfect for every season, whether summer, autumn, winter, or spring.
This recipe’s calories are calculated assuming that you use honey. The calories would thus be even fewer if you choose a different alternative, which is a benefit!
- 5 Blackberries
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- 4 Mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 cup sparkling water or any flavor of kombucha you choose.
- Muddle the blueberries, lime, and honey in a container until the blackberries’ juice is extracted,
- Rub your hands with the mint together to release the smell before adding it to the glass
- Add sparkling water or kombucha on top.
- Serve after adding a lime wheel as garnish.
#5: Blackberry Smash Mocktail
A soothing non-alcoholic beverage prepared with honey, mint, and handmade blackberry syrup. This beverage is simple to create and suitable for any season!
- 10 fresh blackberries plus more for garnish, rinsed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons water
- 6 mint leaves plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Sparkling water, plain or flavored
- Ten blackberries should be added to a cocktail shaker and muddled until syrupy. With a cocktail spoon, mix the blackberries with honey and water. Pour the blackberry juice into a medium bowl after passing it through a mesh strainer.
- A medium plate should have around 1/4 cup of granulated sugar on it. Two rocks glasses should have their rims sugared by running a lime wedge around them, then dipping them into the sugar. Add ice to the cups.
- After cleaning it, fill the shaker with fresh lime juice and mint leaves. Mint leaves should be mushed until they disintegrate and release their oils. Refill the cocktail glass with the mint and blackberry syrup, then stir everything using a cocktail spoon.
- Each rock’s glass should have equal amounts of the blackberry combination, and sparkling water poured over it. Fresh blackberries and mint leaves make a lovely garnish.