Spruce up your party table with these incredible dessert dips.
Serve these dessert dips individually or on a platter with slices of cake, cut fruit or just some cookies to up your sweets-stake.
1. Creamy Lemon Dessert Dip
This irresistible tangy mix will make you want to dip your fingers in and eat it right away!
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup lemon curd
200 g cream cheese, softened
½ cup yoghurt
Zest of 1 lemon, plus extra for garnish
- Combine together the lemon zest, vanilla extract, lemon curd, yoghurt and cream cheese in a medium-sized bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve after garnishing with lemon zest.
2. Creamy Peanut Butter Dessert Dip
Packed with a special nutty flavour, this dip is every peanut butter lovers delight.
2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
3 tbsp milk
85 g cream cheese
¾ cup peanut butter
1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- Blend together the milk, cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
3. Hazlenut Cheesecake Dessert Dip
Love hazelnut spread? Gorge on this dip with some chocolate cookies.
¾ cup hazelnut spread
3 tbsp powdered sugar
200 g cream cheese
1 cup heavy cream
- Using an electric hand mixer, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks are visible.
- In another bowl, whip the powdered sugar and cream cheese together for sixty seconds or until smooth. Stir in the hazelnut spread and blend again.
- Next, fold in half of the whipped cream and continue to blend until almost blended. Fold in the leftover whipped cream until a smooth, blended dip is obtained.
- Remove to a serving bowl.
[…] Related Read: Simple Dessert Dips […]