A perfect picnic snack, this chocolate walnut cake is too hard to resist. Packed with the goodness of walnuts and chocolates, this chocolate walnut cake goes well with a cup of coffee or lemonade.
4 min 30 sec
¼ cup walnuts, finely chopped
½ tp vanilla essence
¼ cup milk
¾ tsp baking powder
1-2 tbsp cocoa power
½ cup caster sugar
½ cup butter
1 cup refined flour
- Sift the flour and baking powder two to three times. Mix cocoa powder. Keep aside.
- Beat the eggs separately till light and fluffy.
- Beat together softened butter and sugar until creamy. Add the eggs and continue beating for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in the flour gradually into the egg mixture. Add vanilla essence and milk to achieve pouring consistency of the batter. Add nuts, line the base of a microwave-safe baking dish with butter/grease paper and pour in the batter. Microwave on high for 4 minutes 30 seconds.
- Remove the cake and cool on a wire rack before serving.
- Now that the delicious chocolate walnut cake is ready, decorate it over a luxurious designer cake stand and serve it to everyone. It surely is going to attract everyone’s attention at the party!
Energy: 550 kcal
Protein: 17 g
Fat: 118 g
Don’t Miss: Dessert Recipes That Will Make You Drool