An ideal sauce that brings out the flavour of ice creams and banana splits. Enjoy this sweet temptation of Banana Butterscotch garnished with the pleasure of butterscotch sauce.
¼ cup honey
1 tbsp butter
¼ cup brown sugar
2 large ripe bananas
- Mix together honey, butter and brown sugar. Cover and microwave on medium for 3 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Stir once in between.
- Cut bananas lengthwise and then crosswise so that there are 8 pieces.
- Arrange the banana pieces in a flat dish and pour the syrup over it, covering each banana piece.
- Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.
- Cool and serve it with ice cream or jelly.
Energy: 689 kcal
Protein: 2 g
Fat: 15 g