For most people, Sunday is the day to prepare meals for the rest of the week. You prepare meals one day and have rest for the entire week, saving you loads of time and energy for yourself. Meal preps also help in keeping your diet on track, as well as save you great money on your monthly food expense. Speaking of meal preps, Dinnerly Promo Code can help you save on easy-to-cook meal kits and of course on your time. However, if you don’t want it this way then you always have a choice to meal prep on a Sunday.
Here are four simple recipes for you.
BAKED CHICKEN BREAST
Chicken breasts are the most popular proteins for meal prep. It contains fewer calories and grams of fat than chicken thighs which makes it a smart choice for anyone trying to slim down. Chicken breast can go with anything. It is fun to round up some of your favorite chicken breast meal prep recipes, which will make you busy and entertained. You can use this recipe for the weekly meal prep. It remains good in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
TIPS TO KEEP CHICKEN BREAST MOIST & DELICIOUS:
Store the Chicken Breast in a sauce/vinaigrette – It’s better to store and re-heat your chicken breast in a sauce which helps lock in extra moisture.
Bake them all, then slice – It is recommended to bake your chicken breast whole, instead of cubed or pre-sliced. It helps to retain the chicken more moisture. Make sure that you allow them 5-10 minutes before slicing up.
Cut against the grain – Don’t cut the chicken with the grain, which may result in chewy chicken breast. Slice it before the baking or slice it after cooking.
Never Overcook – These chicken breasts pieces are slightly delicate to handle, can a minute or two of extra time in the oven result in the dry piece. Keep the temperature at 165 F (75 C). It is better to keep 425 F (smaller 5oz chicken breast) for up to 28 minutes.
Chicken breast is a healthy delicious meal full of healthful chicken. Children’s and adults equally loved it with delicious paprika, salt, mustard powder, egg. It allows you to taste the crisp of spicy chicken.
- Soak chicken piece with salt and lemon juice.
- Mix milk and eggs and dip chicken in the mixture.
- Mix flour, salt, paprika in another bowl. Then coat the chicken in flour mixture and deep fry for 20 minutes on low flame.
- Ready to serve with fries.
HOMEMADE CHICKEN FAJITA
Chicken Fajita Meal Prep Lunch Bowls is a healthy, tasty, and easy-to-make recipe for weekdays. You can cook these chicken fajitas and peppers on a skillet but you can just use the chicken breasts or thighs and grill them. Once the chicken is grilled, you can slice them for these meal prep bowls. You can use this recipe for the weekly meal prep. It remains good in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Chicken Fajitas is an easy and flavorful meal. The combination of chili powder, cayenne peppers, and salt can be used for the seasoning of these chicken fajitas and peppers. Homemade seasoning can control the spices. Cook them on the stove for 10-15 minutes as the chicken is already cut into strips and cooks fast.
HOMEMADE FAJITA SEASONING:
There are options to buy pre-made seasoning packets from the market. But nothing can match the flavor of homemade fajita seasonings. It will also avoid any unnecessary fillers and extracts. The following spices would be required for homemade seasonings:
- Chili Powder
- Ground Cumin
HOW TO PREPARE CHICKEN FAJITAS:
After you have made the fajita seasoning, the chicken fajitas come together fast by following the below steps:
- Use your fingers to shake the fajita seasoning on both sides of the chicken.
- Heat over medium and lightly coat it with a trickle of olive oil or avocado oil. Burn the chicken for 8 minutes from each side. Remove the chicken from the pan and give it a rest for a few minutes before cutting.
- Meanwhile, when the chicken is cooking, cut the bell peppers and onions into slices.
- Add the chicken to the pan, squeeze fresh lime juice on top of it and mix everything.
- Serve with tortillas and extra toppings.
CHICKEN MUSHROOMS & BROCCOLI STIR FRY
Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry address the desire for takeout and you will feel great about serving this to your friends and family because it is healthier to go out for the meal. The meal is loaded with tender chicken, mushrooms, and fresh broccoli. You can use this recipe for the weekly meal prep. It remains good in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
HOW TO PREPARE BROCCOLI & CHICKEN STIR FRY:
- Mix all the sauce ingredients and dissolve the sugar. The warm soup helps the sugar to dissolve.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and season lightly with black pepper. Add chicken and cook for one minute then blend fry for 5 minutes until it turns golden. Remove the chicken from the bowl.
- Boil the sauce for 3-4 minutes until thickened and add some garlic and ginger to add some flavor. Add water, if required to thin the sauce.
- Put the chicken in the Pan and blend it until it is heated.
- Serve over white rice enhanced with sesame seeds, if wish to.
SOUTH WESTERN CHICKEN QUINOA
Chicken Quinoa is easy to cook and quick time. It is a very simple, straightforward receipt to make and great for busy weeknights when the time for cooking a homemade meal is limited. The dish can be prepared on the stove while you are cooking your chicken and peppers. You can use this recipe for the weekly meal prep. It remains good in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. The easy to cook quinoa can be made as:
HOW TO PREPARE CHICKEN QUINOA:
- Wash the quinoa thoroughly with water to remove the bitter taste.
- The ratio of quinoa to liquid is 1:2. Add the washed quinoa and liquid to a pan and put it to a boil. Keep the heat for 15-20 minutes till the quinoa has botched up and cooked through and the liquid is absorbed.
- Add lime juice and chopped cilantro and mix them all which will the quinoa a nice, refreshing flavor.